Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ah!

You unsupportive people, never tag! Flooble threatened to close my chatterbox because no one posted stuff la. >:(

Anyways, back to the civilised AC English, uh-um, lets see what I can write about, I had a terrible CHINESE oral, my CO's going ot be performing to old froggies next week (I highly think that half of them may end up dead) and most of our playing still sounds like shit, to add on to that I lagging as far as the distance of Zimbabwe to Singapore in school work and life has never seemed so screwed. I've lost all the skill to push myself to mug. I just succumb to bloody distractions so darn easily. Sleep, cello, digging through my pile of papers to figure what to complete first only to end up piling them up once again before I can even finish writing my name, it's a bloody vicious cycle that doesn't seem to be able to end. The crappiest part is that Promos are barely 3 months away. Thank God PW seems to have progressed (we no longer want to attempt suicide) All right, thank God for that. Whew.

Shit, that still doesn't change the fact that I'm lagging miles behind time.
Shit.

No comments: