Sunday, August 13, 2006

Angels/Foot


Don't be taken over by these 3 apparently chio bu. Firstly, the lighting is bad for one thing, and secondly, looks can be decieving. Now these 3 pretty ladies here, actually, the main perpetrators were the 2 at the bottom who chose to torment my gigantic ego by ensuring that I looked like a COMPLETE idiot. Actually, not that idiotic la, I mean, considering that style practically oozes from me, I do idiocity with style man. ;)

Haha, anyways, enough of that, I shan't elaborate on how stupid these 2 girls made me look and how they had the cheek to record it! (As you can see Fei fei has already resorted to blackmailing me) Unless of course they choose to upload it on You-tube after which I would boycott and buy humongous paper bags to hide myself and change my face by living in the dark. Fei you better not lose your phone ok, or I'd have to change my name to some bimbo English name like pammy so as to attract more people to watch the online version of my stupidity being captured and continue the trend set by the predecessor Tammy. =)


Anyways, here's what the girls got me, and as you can see, majority of them were on my list! haha, though I've experienced quite a number of repeats this birthday, theyre all none the less welcomed and well-appreciated by me! And I love the pens, aren't I a cheapo. haha...

Watch out for a longer and more elaborate list next year. I reckon I'll have a checklist and hotline too.

No comments: