Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Fantabulous Day!

I had one of the most memorable, traumatic and gorgeous days ever! And here's a little tribute to those who made all of it possible for me, I would have just wallowed in a waterhole on my birthday if not for these people!

1) The hot babes and pimps in my class! (aka Mingxiu and gang!)
Now these few people, (the illustration given above is not entirely accurate due to absentees on that night) decided to be really quirky in their funny methods and gave me things that simply made me smile and gleam, I was really touched by the efforts of the girls in getting the card (and the guys in getting a Banana) It truly surprised me and shocked me, coudn't help but give these people hugs and squeezes! =)

People: Mings, Joanne, Sang-gali (hee), Singning, Clovis, Michael, Chinhong, Yan-chiobu-wen, juliza, qianzi, sijie (+entire class )

2) My damn cool and loony Cello section!

These bunch of clowns had decided to send me a bouquet of handsome roses (below) to my seat in the morning via my classmate Juliza whom by the way has managed to prove her acting prowess. Now after spending most of the day humiliating me by screaming/shouting/attracting attention as how Anli does so professionally, they finally chose to end the torment by admiting that they were my 'Secret Admirer(s)'! Now how cunning and caniving is that! But it was bloody sweet and I couldn't help but proudly and openly parade my bouquet after they told me. People: Tovya, Anli, Singning (cunning you), Elgin, Chialing, ShiJing, Zixing, Jovita, Siyi(nice hints)

3) All the miscellenious people who messaged/called/tagged/testified me!

People: wendy, deo, janet (although it went to the wrong number), natalie, shijing, elias, tricia, sijie, annie, shiyun, aiping, dhab, constance, bert, serene. Sorry if I miss any of you guys out. =)

4) Family! My mommy gave me a mirror claiming that I was vain. I'm s0oo0 not la. Jie gave me a couple of jazz Cds~ Tovya a Personlised cap (absolutely adore it!) that brown thing is the banana wrapped in the ACJC foolscap paper pad cover, cookies from the girls in class and of course my bouquet from my STALKERS. =)

Never occured to me that God had blessed me so very abundantly in friends and loved ones. =) Even though I'm such a terrible friend treater, ok fine I'll buy you guys sweets ok, haha...



No comments: