Saturday, August 19, 2006

Things I'd like to hollar to the world

Well, not exactly hollar since typing and hoping that people have the time to read isn't exactly vocalising. But anyways, here's a little trivia to start your reading my post.

1) The defininations of the following words seem to differ slightly across different dictionaries. But anyways, here's what I gather from the one in my room;

Egoist - Person who is concerned about his/her welfare
Egotist - Selfish person; A conceited, boastful person
Egocentric - Marked by extreme concentration of attention upon oneself; self-centered

Hence, contrary to how people normally call those people who seem to think of nothing but themselves egoists, it seems that it is actually a term far too mild for them. Henceforth, since you have now been educated by moi, please correct your insults to others to 'egotist' or 'egocentric' for better effect. It works even better because of the authentic usage of the term as well as them probably not having heard the term before. =)

2) I have extremely straight feet! You'd be able to notice a perpendicular tan line across my feet due to the short construction experience in Batam a couple of months back. (I know, it looks damn funny and I was a moron to actually wear sandals to a construction site.) Take a look at your feet now and notice the general outline of your feet. You'd probably notice that you have 2 nobs on your feet, one on either side. However, one of them seems to be absent from mine.
You can use my feet as a ruler!

3) Ovation produces GORGEOUS guitars with GREAT sound. Just see for yourself.

I can't seem to upload the other pictures but I'll try again later. So... it's off to work/mug/die. bye!

No comments: