Friday, October 06, 2006

Death

This is going to be apretty dreary post despite me ending my promotional examinations yesterday. Obviusly it wasn't a very good end for me, in my whole 3 years of being a science student, my major examinations have always somehow ended with Chemistry, which is a Science I have little confidence in. It started with the swaying ego of my Chem teacher in secondary school. His sexist and egotistical remarks put me off Chemistry quite a bit. So unlike the Chemistry teachers I hear about who engage the students with endless encouragement and fun tidbits, Bak-ar simply shot down any questions which reached beyond the sec 4 syllabus. Moron.
Anyways, that's not the point, I've been wanting to talk about this for a pretty long time but simply never had the pleasure to do so. I've seen so many people die so suddenly and quickly. I even dreamt of someone(I think it was Cynthia Koh) dying yesterday. It was a pretty nasty and depressing dream. Anyways, there was Steve Irwin, a Hildan, another young secondary school kid, my mom's old client.. I probably encountered these deaths on a weekly basis! All of them had one thing in common, the fact that there were no warning signs and that they happened to extremely normal people. It's one minute you're here and the next you're in a wooden box piled with makeup and with chemicals coursing, well, not really coursing, through your veins. I wondered too how life would proceed on should I suddenly die.
Anyways, should I have the unfortunate event of doing so, I came up with my own little will since I'm underage of making a will and my mum's too busy to get one done for me(haha).
The living will and testement of ME
All text books, TYSs, guidebooks etc will go to the school's student welfare section.
All other books I have can be shared amongst Shiyun and the bunch. (you people need to be educated about the brain! hehe)
MY electric guitar will go to the church, the acoustics... man, I can't bear to leave my Ovation, but fine, they'll go to Aiping and Mings who supposedly wants to learn the guitar after Promos.
Cello, it can go to Anli who's cello absurdly got stolen.
All the stuff in the topmost shelf of my white cupboard can go to Nat, she LOVES toys. :D
And all the stuff in the bottom drawers to Cons! Haha...
Ooh! My clothes! (Which aren't much by the way) Ah, have a jumble sale and give the proceeds to my mummy.Hmm, of course my sister can raid and take whatever fits her first.
And of course my diaries.. Hmm... Publish them and I'll be famous like Anne Frank! Only It'll be 'Cuiwen, the Diary of a spoilt Singaporean girl'.
All right you people, aren't you glad you're included in my will? Huh? Huh? Haha... Now, now please, no plans to annihilate me ok!
All right, so by the requests of cerain PERSONS, (haha) I am obliged to add in a few more things so that the one miles away won't die of loneliness and the one I'm going to see in a couple of days won't kill me when she sees me then.
All the softtoys which belong to me can go to Dhabitah, I know she specifically likes stuffed poohs, but I've only got stuffed other stuff, but hey, there sure are a lot of them ok!
And my new, still unopened wall mirror from IKEA can go to Annie since she's such a Narcissist and simply can't take her eyes off herself, haha.. Oh yes dear, you can raid the CDs and MP3s too, haha.. although I've practically burnt half of them for you already, =)
And how can I forget all the gaudy 'costume jewellery' I have! They can be shared amongst the girls now, now, no snatching! Haha..
you know after making this list, I realise I don't really have much besides my gorgeous babies hanging on my walls. Hmm... Aren't I low maintainance? *Grin*

No comments: