Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ju's stupid Dog

My friend has a stupid dog. Take note that I say stupid in an endearing way. Her little silky terrier is this bouncing (literally) furball. You know, kind of like putty covered in long silky hair? Yep, that's Suki. Haha, I've never seen soooo much energy in a living creature! This little fella actually BOUNCED behind me from across the living room to my friend's room! It was pretty hilarious, perhaps Suki's experiencing some sort of identity crisis, unsure of whether it should have been born with longer, fluffier ears and a shorter, poofier tail. Haha... That's dog is really one hell of a jumper! But I must say its really adorable. It's innocent stupidity is what makes a dog a dog. However I just recalled that this silly dog also drooled all over my sock and almost put holes in it, I think I should have just given it to her as a parting gift.

here, I managed to steal a photograph of it from friendster! [Tell me if you don't want your dog displayed ju!]

Awww. She's adorable ain't she. However she really is amazingly dumb at times, haha, kind of like a bimbo dog. =)

No comments: