Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Go Korea Go!

All right this may seem like I have abundant amounts of time to update on the tiniest things, but THIS I have to share with the rest of the world. Some of you may remember the couple of cuckoo Korean Girls on youtube (The ones that had me cracking up like an escape IMH patient each time I saw them) Thinking that it couldn't get any funnier, my cousin just introduced a couple of similar guys. LAUGHING IS THERAPUTIC!! >.< Haha!! And hey guess what, they're friends of my cousin! haha, I think it's more hilarious when you watch people you sort of know doing stupid things on youtube, it humanizes them in some sense. You know that this kind of insanity and ridicule really exist and you're not the only one doing stuff like that in front of your bedroom mirror!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSqtE1ACDM

I so love youtube man. Endless entertainment, whatsmore, its free.

No comments: