Monday, January 15, 2007

Being Happy

This is the first time I find myself having nothing to write. But I shall sit here and force myself to come up with something since I know my FANS request it. heheh.. It's not often that Cons visits my blog, so I shall have to continue enticing her with my wonderful, insightful entries.

I was thinking of what to write about in school today, simply because I didn't want my entry to be another chronological update of my life. Honestly, I think that's not exactly very captivating but as dull as my Physics teacher. (Simply because I get pretty bored reading about other people's daily activities and rants) I know your blog is supposed to be about you, but I prefer using my brain to do the talking instead of my heart(emotions) or my activities.

What horribly written paragraphs, my apologies for I was listening to a rather distracting song.

So let's get down to the crux of the matter-Being happy is good! Now don't you think joy and contentment are such beautiful things? I personally prefer the latter. They actually pretty much come hand in hand. You can't be content without being happy, that unless you wish to be upset and emo. It's so nice when something makes your day, or makes you smile. See! Even seeing the word
Smile
Puts a smile on your face!
:D
Here are somethings that make me smile in school or when I'm having a cranky day. I hate being upset, it makes me moody and nasty to the people around me, turning me into and unpleasant biatch.
1. Understanding/Learning something from my Physics lecture/tutorial.
2. Satisfying a craving that I have during lunch.
3. Talking to a chirpy person.
4. Catching a glimpse of a cute guy.
5. Eating fried rice! The most economical meal in my school!
6. Using a super clean, dry and unused toilet.
7. Having an exceptionally good hair day.
8. Feeling comfortable and just bonding with my class.
9. Being able to spout useful, intellectual jargon during GP
10. Seeing a considerate/gentlemanly/helpful/nice student help our a fellow mate or teacher or whatever. It's nice to see humanity.
So there's a short list taht I could come up with. Things that made me unhappy unavoidably raced through my mind as I was typing this of course and I realised how much easier it was to make me upset than to make me happy. I suppose it's human and we all have insatiable wants.
Try making your own list, and try and make it go past 10. Gives you a brighter (or dimmer)outlook to school life.

No comments: