Sunday, January 28, 2007

Swing

This is my first time I've experienced such a large mood swing, or a mood swing for that matter. Normally my swings are rather gentle and low in velocity. This time, BAM! It just hit and I decided to pon my Physics lecture to come home. I was pretty cheerful and enthusiastic this morning, I mean, how dead can you be after 10 hours of sleep? Yes, I slept for 10 hours from 7pm to 5am. (Be jealous!) I lost it somewhere between my break and Econs Lecture. Perhaps it's due to the fact that my bloody contact lens refused to focus (AGAIN) or to the fact that the lecturer was 20 minutes late, or because I wanted to pee but was too lazy to move from the lecture theatre to do so, or something my friend said that pissed me off. Crux of the matter is, I hate being unable to control emotions. Heck, I hating losing control of anything.

I'm not a control freak, a control freak is someone who
1)Likes control
2) Has it most of the time

But I only have one quality, I'm always out of control of myself. especially when it comes to work. Maybe I have a higher standard for the level of control I want.

I hat ebeing a perfectionist sometimes, stresses you up.

No comments: