Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hilarious!

All right! My internet's all nice and working! And I realised how much free advertising I've been doing for Nathan Hartono, man, I should be charging! (See it's not me who has paedophilic tendencies!) But anyways, this week has been one hellofa rush! (And it's all thanks to you Cons!)

Anyways, my tagboard's not the only chaotic place in my life right now. MY mouth is a WARZONE. For one, I've had 4 premolars extracted within the apst 2 weeks of which 2 I think are getting infected. This meaning that it hurts like crap and makes me feel realllyy cranky. So don't mind if I snap at you . Secondly, as if sensing the loss of fellow brethren, my upper wisdom tooth has decided to come out and pay it's condolences. And as if disturbing his other grieving molar brothers isn't enough, this idiot has caused my gum to partially detach itself from the other par tof my mouth. It's pretty hard and gross to imagine, but here's the gist of it-It basically feels/looks like a fleshy toilet seat cover. It's extremely disturbing, sore and troublesome and I simply can't wait to remove it. My mum's analogy of it is a foreskin (go check the dictionary if you're clueless) that needs circumcision. SEe, it's not my fault I tend to be uh... crappy some times!

Hence, with a permenant headache and an inability to eat what I want to eat, I anticipate myself to be rather moody and whiney next week. I'll try as hard not to be the latter. I hate whiney people. So try not to irritate me please!! =) Instead, please refer to the previous post to source ways of making me happy! =) Like get Nathan (first name basis!) to serenade to me.. hahha...

I wanted to add photos but am temporarily unable to. Unfortunately I have to keep this short too because I have TONNES of undone homework to finish before tomorrow. :( Love ya people!

No comments: