Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ups and Downs of being back to school

Being back to school has been thoroughly refreshing. It wasn't as bad as I expected and I was surprisingly able to keep up with lectures and tutorials.(meaning that for once I wasn't stoning half the time) It felt good to be brain-fed. Anyways, it was fun looking at the JC1s undergoing Orientation and all the prep talks, everyone says the same thing - It's all way too fast.

Here's a few interesting facts as yet. There are a couple of actors in this batch of freshies! (So exciting!) For one, we have that Chinese actor from I not stupid (Shawn sth) and I just spotted in our ACsian theatre today, that other guy from ABC DJ (the recent failure local comedy) I have no idea what's his name, all I know is that he rocks at acting stupid/retarded.

Sadly Nathan Hartono is still in Barker (darn!) but my friend's mum is his teacher! (he got caught playing with blu-tack in class and fell off his chair!)

MY class... has been rushing around most of the time, I haven't gotten much of a chance to speak to some people lately. But I wan soooo glad to see Mings after so long. Life was really dull when she was gone sitting for supplementary papers.

The food seems yuckier this year.

My timetable rocks and I get to WALK home everyday!! YAY!

And here's a GREAT link, damn cute!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8922875251875301807

And my sister's gone.... :(

I'm beginning to not really enjoy CCA, there's so much... detest and hatred around. It affects me really badly.

No comments: