Sunday, July 01, 2007

40 Days

It's way too soon for the examinations to be coming, way WAY too soon.

I'm currently burnt and all red/pink, with my nose hurting every time I cringe. Plus the fact that I feel as if I were radiating enough heat from my face to cook an egg. These couple of days have been a good break for me, albeit the mind-fogging issues that float up every once in a while. I'll be frank here, sometimes the weekends can just be such a pain to me. Sometimes I feel as if I've lost my mind, literally. I no longer have a sense of what I'm thinking about, or even what I'm feeling about issues, people or situations. It's as if I've totally lost control of my mind and the way I'm thinking. I doubt it's mental or physical fatigue of any sort because I haven't exactly been doing anything strenuous in particular that's relevent to those. I'm not even sure what I'm talking about, and I'm pretty certain this entire paragraph will make no sense once I reread this later on.

Sheesh, perhaps I really am just tired.

Hartono was great, though I missed most of it. ( But I reckon he's a huge MCP) Jack and rai are going to be doing an acoustic set at the Esplanade at the end of the month! Darned examinations!

No comments: