Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Intriguing Gibberish!

According to Oily, my posts have been rather bimbotic and suited to my new Blog name. Aware of that, I've decided to recount my secondary school Bio days. (All right fine, it isn't exactly the most intellectual topic) I found this situation that occured a couple of days ago mildly amusing in a sadistic way. Allow me to recount:

It was one fine afternoon when I decided to settle my lazy, ill-disciplined, study-allergic self down to the computer to sort out as well as allow that familiar nostalgic feeling to inundate me as I looked through old photographs in my computer. This was done, of course, with the aid of some random music on my playlist. Just as I was listening to The Crysenthemum Tea song, I began browsing through my Secondary school class's photographs. One folder had about 50 pictures of our rat dissection done a couple of years back. All was fine till I came across a recorded video of the ENTIRE rat dissecting proccess done by the instructor and so thoughtfully recorded by our then resident photo/videographer, Ana. Now imagine this: Jay chou in his high semi-falsetto voice singing '

'JU hua can lan de hua...'

Whilst this poor albino rat was having its guts cut on and put on display post mortem. ( I can send you the video if you like). All of a sudden, the song sounded more like this-

'Ju huaaa... *SpUaSCK*'

As little *Stuart's chlorofoam bloated stomach burst out of his skin. Quite farnie right? Time for pictures!*Not for the faint hearted! (bet xw will faint!)

Look at Fei and Aiping lovingly swinging Little Stuart around!

Here's a closer look. This is what I would call the pre-op

Now get ready for this.. This isn't gonna be nice...

Brace yourself!

*SCREAMS!!*


Mingxiu wills sooo kill me if she sees this!

No comments: