Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here it Comes!!

This is a post to remind you people to note an extremely important date down on your planning devices-

31st July!!!

:D

I was reading last year's post on my wishlist and decided once again to help my friends out on my birthday by making requests on my blog. ( Read July 06 if you haven't an inkling of what's to come). Being the pragmatic me, I've drawn up a list to ease the pain of gift shopping for those who intend to do so for me. (How nice I am) Kidding, I'm just being extremely self-centred and demanding. However I am still feeling similar sentiments to those of 2006, my birthday very well signifies the end of the month and the arrival of another major examination-Prelims. (The horrendous Beast) Plus the fact that being 18 strips you of all invisible rights you have of being an ignorant 'non-adult'. The expectations and requirements are once again raised to a social groove we all have to comply to. Eighteen is just.. OLD.

Anyways, back to my list (muahhaha)

1) Sadly no one got me this last year, a nice bright red Lamborghini!
2) More and more Coffee! Seriously, I'm in dire need of it. ( I want the Coffeebean mix one.) =P
3) If you have spare cash hanging around, a pair of Sony Ericsson earphones would be well appreciated, you know, the roundish ones that are stuffed into your ears
4) A competant secretary for my mum willing to work for a grand a month
5) An Edith Piaf album!!
6) A sugar daddy to bring me to watch Tommy Emmanuel when he comes! (Ok la, I too ugly la)
7) My mp3 player needs a screen protector and a new black case, the one I currently have is disintegrating and I doubt the school cleaners appreciate having me leave black stuff on the floor of the Hub.
8) If you really no money, buy me chicken from teh malay stall in school la, the sambal one :D
9) My gay pink bag is beginning to tear and I need a new one... But attempt to fulfill this request only if you know me and my taste REAL well. ( I slap you if you get me a uber lian bag ah) haha...
10) Ok I realised most of my requests were rather ridiculous, I forsee myself getting a mound of ayam goreng for my 18th birthday now. Hmm... I honestly can't think of anything realistic, uh.. teach me Statistics!!

11) Someone to go for the reverse bungee with me! You know that overpriced rubber band that catapults you through the air?
12) Advice on what computer is best to buy at this point of time because my lau pok computer recently died once again and I'm left using my sister's laptop.

Something has occured to me whilst I write this post, it has no longer become an issue of what material things I want which actually doesn't amount to much, I suppose it's because I have no one to go buy them with me seeing that I see my family for about an hour each day. I feel just like a kid whining and pining for her mummyy..... =(

No comments: