Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Aftermath

I can't believe that I'm officially 18. Up to before my birthday, being 18 had only been an experience I associated to my sister.(She seems to have stopped growing after that) Time seemed to have stopped when she graduated from JC and started working and studying in the University and I often attribute this to the point that we switched roles once she graduated and I entered upper sec. For those who have seen our interactions, it's often deceiving as to who the older one really is. (haha) But I've never been happier to have her around, I think me passing my recent GP essays are due to 2 people, my sister and siyi. After 6 months of not having an intelligent bimbo (oxymoron) around to talk/discuss issues with, my brain kinda died and I started becoming incapable of sorting out issues or generating points in my essays. Your interactions and daily activities really influence the way and what you write about. GP is like any other subject which requires constant contact and practice unlike what many people think. (This being so especially for the not so GP-inclined people) Unlike people like Siyi who can prattle off complex sentences and intertwined ideas and philosophies even if you were to just wake her up from a year long comatose.

Wait a minute, this entry was supposed to be dedicated to the aftermath of my birthday (As suggested by the title) Oops!! haha.. I'm freaking worried about the A's especially my terrigible and horrigible Engrish.

So back to the point!! I LuRVvEE the bikini *spine-tingling scream!* from you wild cello girls(and 1 guy), A absolutely adore the mug the class girls got for me! (lovingly hand drawn) plus the uber funny and heart-warming efforts of chiobu and fairy-woo to ambush at 7am! I still can't imagine if I had been driven to school instead! haha... You guys are damn sweet la! And of course, the best of all, my one month of peace and quiet from oily, haha...

Right it's time for me to get to school after spending the last 4 hours studying. bleah.. I feel saturated.

Ooo!! And a HUGE thank you to all the sms-ers! Honestly, I never realised how these messages could really make your special day special-er, my heart surged each time my phone vibrated throughout the day. :D I write all your names next time ok, haha.. need to change for school

No comments: