Thursday, August 23, 2007

Completion! =)

Thank you dears!! I had lots to say but unfortunately the mood has past and the lousy papers I've had throughout the week doesn't make me any more verbal. So allow the pictures to talk! Allow me first to give credit to the wonderful girls feifei, ping and yee! I have no idea what I'd do without you guys, serious! First and foremost, I know this is an extremely common and over shown photo-donuts from the donut factory (which doesn't seem to function like as a very efficient one considering the constant queues) I mean, why don't you just mass produce with larger ovens? Anyways back to the point, yee can me my sugar mummy! She actually lined up for over an hour to get these for us!! SO damn nice la!!! :D:D ( Her as well as the donuts) My goodness, I wouldn't line up and buy donuts for anyone unless I really really found it worthwhile (meaning you're very very close to me)

Look! Fei and Ping got me my VERY OWN BMW! haha... (substitute of Lamborghini)















Chio right, haha.. I think I make a pretty good toy car photographer :D And look!!

AAEee!!! :D:D My all time favourites

Screams again!

Haha, apart from that, here are some funny things I have, remember our new national symbol of table reserving tissue packets? Here's the ultimate my sister got for me :



And this is printed on the back of a hairbrush!

==>

Hilarious!

Thanks, you guys know me best. ;)

No comments: