Friday, August 17, 2007

New Computer!!

I couldn't tahan, I had to blog about this, I have a new computer with not one, but TWO swanking processers!! I bet the previous one had half a processor because it was so retardly slow. Retarded in this context is really apt.

It's a Dell Inspiron! The monitor is so big I feel cock-eyed already! And my desktop is damn cool!! Wheee!!!! Yay!!! Gone are the days where I can turn on the computer, cook maggi mee and come back to a blank screen as the internet explorer loads the screen. Now I just click and everything pops up as if it were pre-loaded. Wha.. kinda like instant pre-mix, ^v^ And the speakers just rock! My CPU is the less than half the size of a normal CPU, damn sexy! REally!!!

Yay!! I'm so excited I can barely construct proper sentences now!

And it's Windows vista, meaning that both the hardware and software of this fantastic contraption rocks in all areas! :D

No one can laugh at my computer anymore! muahaha!

No comments: