Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Poor Dhabs!

I was intending to blog only after I had more free time, but seeing Dhab being so emo, I feel compelled to cheer her up! It's difficult when someone is miles away, even with technology shrinking our world day by day and making the world 'flatter' than it already is. Dhab don't worry ok, (I'm working on my my mum letting me go over for a few days to stay with you!) To a certain extent I hope the market will still be a bit hot so that I can go over on my own *Smiles*. Don't ever lose your happy disposure Dhab because that is what makes you the person everyone wants to have around all the time. Happiness rubs off onto people, and so does your perpetual inaness! :D (lurve that word! heh.) So don't lose your trump ok? Remain as optimistic as ever, as silly and lively and bouncy (fishball) as ever and as great a friend eveR!! You should have left your camera behind for us to take photos with! :P Now we're stuck with ancient ones!!

No comments: