Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here's a scary thought for you- I actually kinda enjoy Physics exams!
*Blood curdling scream+scary Psycho 'cheng! cheng!' music playing in the background.*

Ok I don't blame you if you didn't fully comprehend and visualise the second statement, it's something so retarded that probably only my sister and I can get it, haha..

Anyways I doubt that I'll be updating for the following weeks, it's a bid to stay glued to the books and not the screen, so much for effort eh, bah.

I feel extremely sian, not emo ok, sian. There's a negative connotation to emo, but just one of laziness in sian. wth am I saying, bleah.. wrote too much for GP already, and will probably still fail as always, what a loser I am.

Yoda: Loser, I am.

I watched King and I on Sunday!! my gosh I've never seen such chiseled abs before. I bet bush could have as many wars as I he wanted if he had abs like those and displayed them at every public speech.

stupid fairy and oily, mass of fluttering oil!! stop defaming me on my tagboard!!

No comments: