Saturday, July 26, 2008

By Jove!

I almost forgot what next week was and stupidly turned in my schedule to work on Thursday night. In case any of you dare to forget, it's my birthday next thursday!! Plus, it's going to be my last birthday spent in sunny singapore for the next 4 years :(.

I can't believe that I'm going to spend my 21st birthday away. Oh well I guess I'm not going to be the only one seeing that term runs from end Feb to June followed by mid July to end October, only that small fraction of Jan, Feb, June, October November and December babies will have the honour of spending their birthday with family & friends down under.

It's time for the annual list!!

And remeber how I told everone I was gonna grow fat because of thyroid? I have. I've gained 4kg over the past 2-3 weeks. Absolutely fantastic isn't it? You wouldn't think any one would have the capability to gain such weight in such a short time. Try it yourself, it's not that easy. Even if you were to binge eat everyday, your body would automatically gain weight at a more sane rate unlike mine.

Ok back to happy issues aka The List.

Actually I can't think of many things this year, however I did get most of the things which I wanted last year, (take a look if you forgot) The Piaf CD<>

Having entered the working world, I'm now less strapped for cash when I want something, now I only know how difficult it is to work your ass of to earn that something whether it be a new guitar or an expensive item. (waitressing for that measely $6/hr only feels good for the first month or so)

  1. A new Gibson guitar! Jazz guitar preferably, please come guitar shopping with me! Yes I know you all are saying 'isn't that blue Ovulation thingi guitar good enough??' Sorry greed has got the best of me.

  2. Flawless skin like gong li

  3. An Octaver pedal (i think that's what it's called) I've yet to locate one yet. It's a guitar effects pedal which shifts the E and A string one octave lower so that it sounds as if you're playing a bass guitar and guitar at once!

  4. To lose all that weight I've piled up, someone sponsor me to be Mary Chia's spokesperson please!! or sponsor like Fann Wong's Xando or sth.

  5. I need a new bag already.

  6. A Prada bag, Gucci wallet and Guess heels. (so that I can sell all of them off to fund me buying a new guitar!!)

  7. Someone to pull strings and get me a scholarship/bursary to fund my education for the next 4 years so that my mum can stop slogging.

  8. A bicycle. (I'm dead serious, cheap one from Carrefour can already) I just can't buy a bike on my own accord cos my mum would slaughter me.

  9. A laptop, even my 13 year old tuition kids have laptops. You know I've never had my own camera in my entire life either? The only camera I've ever owned was a disposible one whose filmed I saved for 3 years and the current camera phone I have. It's something I'll need when I go overseas anyways

  10. a hao nan ren, as said in previous posts before, I needa man!!

  11. The new Sony Ericsson 5mp phone!
  12. See la all the things I want too expensive.

Continue another time

13. Loose clothing, you know the kind you wear with a belt? Yes that kind of ah-lian blouse, because it's comfortable and you can not worry about your belly sticking out.

14. I really can't think of anything viable because if I really wanted these things, I'd just buy it cos I'm earning,. well kinda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.freeskier.com/profiles/profile.php?user_id=27484]Lofty Batch Video Converter[/url] [url=http://citizenblogs.com/?u=videosearnie5]MorphMan[/url]
Emicsoft Video Converter Asee soft DVD Video to DivX Converter
http://blog.bakililar.az/videosealf4/ KingConvert DVD To Sony Ericsson XPERIA Pureness
[url=http://blog.bakililar.az/videosealeesha4/]Latino Video Music Box[/url] [url=http://blog.bakililar.az/videoseallana8/]AnyDVD Converter Professional 3.5.3[/url]
Xilisoft Video Converter 3.1.49.1207b Crystal DVD to All Ripper 1.0
http://blog.bakililar.az/videosearlene2/ Speed Video Splitter 2.4.49
Bestel 3GP Video Converter
my icq:858499940385