Monday, July 21, 2008

Wah lao I'm so frustrated!! Firstly, I got robbed it broad daylight by the malay food stall downstairs, $4 for 2 measely peaces of mutton rendang! wah piang!! and then ah, I call the Music Lab (the place where I've been learning jazz guit the past month) to reschedule this week's lesson and their lousy no PR skill gm picks up the phone and tells me that I can only postpone lessons once every 4 lessons. bull crap, I argued back very nicely ok, so she said she'd check. stupid PR skill-less woman. she's been pissing me off since day one. just that I couldn't find another teacher. argh.

I'll just stop lessons and tell her it's because of her that they're losing a student. The teacher is really good, just that she sucks. Even the blur blur admin staff she hires are leagues better than her.

p00oo0o0ooiiiii!!!

No comments: