Thursday, July 03, 2008

NTUC boyfriends

Over the recent months I've had MANY people telling me I should get a boyfriend. Hello, you think boyfriend can buy ah, say you want means can get ah. Got delivery lag one lor.

My sister was going through her old stuff, and of course this meant old notebooks, pictures, neoprints (her time one) and loveletters. Wah lao I never get any one lor!! My fault that I'm not vulnerable enough or pretty or xiu jia enough for guys to feel attracted to so that their egos can be boosted. I argly and phat lar.

Ok I know this seems rather incoherent.

Anyways, my manager told me yesterday that 2 girls at my workplace were pregnant. To my surprise/horror, it were the 2 kinda ah-lian girls la. Well I think it's 1.5 of them pregnant because the other one got her period recently or something. But the other one seems to be 100% knocked up. they're my age, and they are kids themselves playing with PSPs and gossiping about whatnots. I'm not sure whether she'll be following through, but a life changing thing such as this can make a lot of people grow up, and to me, any pregnancy is a good thing, whether its a teenage one, or a foreign maid's one, or a couple longing for a child.

Ok I'm going to the libraryin search of a hao nan ren.

No comments: