Thursday, July 03, 2008

Orientations to come

As I look at the blog posts and photographs on Facebook people have put up about their different orientation camps, a part of me wishes that I wasn't in the shithole of a working life. It's not everyday that you get to participate in camps full of bimbos and smart people with raging hormones who create as many excuses to get physically close to one another. You think they always play twister because it's fun meh? I've had a few horror/funny stories on guys have stand-ups at the wrong time, if you know what I mean. But think about it, as many bimbos as you get, there's no harm joining in the fun onc ein a while. (Fei you should have gone) And as almost-there adults, you can bail any time you want. Ok spend 50 bucks la, but at least you get to see how sucky a hostel can be. HaHA.

No comments: