Thursday, September 20, 2007

Angry + Stress = Angst

It's been a terrible, terrible week. One so draining and sickening that I never ever want to go through it again. As much as I oppose to emo posts because they're selfish and inconsiderate to the reading audience, I can't tahan holding all this in and desperately seek an outlet. As siyi would say, it's my blog and my decision. So allow me to declare this: THIS IS GOING TO BE EMO

I've never felt such screwed up emotions before, I had such a sleepless night thinking about what exactly I'm experiencing and why I'm acting this way. I'm not going to bother with the whole background info because it tires me and I don't even know myself what the background info is. My mind is in such a flurry because of all the bombardment my mind goes through each day, GP essay outlines, analysing artcles, recalling info about atoms and molecules while resolving forces on free-body diagrams, I feel exhausted. Plus the fact that I'm anal in the sense that I need to justify matters before I can let them rest, resulting in me spending time thinking, why is it such? what's the root of all this? I'm quite a fan of causal theory, but not as absolute as the theory itself. I concluded a few things yesterday

-Unlike most who express their disatisfaction at that particular point in time, I prefer to remain calm and empathise with my antagoniser. However my habit of bottling everything in and not getting pissed at the moment has become natural, until I get back home and realise, wth did I take that shit for?? Then I burst and therefore there's a lag in my pissed-off-ness which spillsover to the next day.
-I'm behaving in such a selfish and inconsiderate manner to some because I'm just so sick of always being nice and giving in. give and give and give...wth
-pms is probably the reason why I'm so cranky all the time. The stuffy weather doesn't make it any better.
-There are 40 days there abouts to the A levels, and I'm thoroughly disatisfied with myself.
-I'm pissed but no longer can express it the way I used to be able to. I don't know why, I just lost that skill. Which is emotional constipation, seriously.
-I'm so freaking stressed that even though my face/actions may not say it at times, my body automatically does and I begin clenching. My jaw has been aching like hell and I probably drove my teeth in by another couple of millimetres.
-I'm exhausted cos I don't sleep well even though I sleep enough.
-Everything's just so sickening because once you start your train of thought its difficult to stop. I think I've been reading too many psychology related things. Argh

Grrr...

But of course there're always the good times, I really have to thank mings, for wearing my warm smelly sports shoes and lending me her court shoes yesterday, for tahaning my whining when I'm hot and sticky, for mugging and pushing me to mug, and for just making the week seem not that bad after all. :) And chio chio who's ridiculous camwhoring is hilarious!!

And of course all the other victims who've experienced my crankiness through the week, haha, poor intimidated oily.

Gimme a week and hopefully everything gets better

No comments: