Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Caffine - Best discovery ever

Tell tale signs that I have just had a cup of coffee not too long ago.:

When I'm doing work/in lecture

-I'm conscientiously doing my work, so absorbed that I enter my own world of calculus and complex numbers
-I look at the lecturer and ACTUALLY copy what she's writing while listening
-I cross my legs and begin looking at the clock every 30 seconds with a look of great distress, this is normally accompanied by me whining to my neighbour that I need to pee.. Desperately.

During a break

- I talk a lot and at increasingly fast speeds
- I seem interested in whatever the topic at hand is even if it may be about something as unintersting as floor tiles
- I'm very smiley and hyper
- I need to pee.
In the car/ late at night

- I talk to my family about any and every single thing I can think of, which I normally don't because I'm too tired to talk in the car.
- I attempt to harmonise (note:attempt) with every single song that plays on the radio, much to my mother's annoyance who insists that I sound like an animal.
- My voice gets a couple of tones higher and I speak at a much much faster rate
- I need to pee

No comments: