Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Ultimatums

Here's my mum's attempt of a face lift! She was complaining how her side of the family apparently had genetically droopy eyes and hence proceeded her attempt to un-droopify them. Haha!! I went on to tell her that she was pointing her middle fingers! I love my mum, I think she's the funkiest 60 year old mum ever with the craziest ideas in her head. (That's why her daughters like that mah...)

In my eyes, she has the empathy level akin to that of Mother Teresa, a tolerance level higher than that of the Hoover Dam's and the patience of a sloth waiting for another sloth to come from the next tree. (In case you don't get this metaphor, sloths are freaking ridiculously slow). Should a taxi inconsiderately and dangerously cut into our lane, she says,

' Aiya, let them cut la, they've been driving the whole day, and they need to make money also what..'

My gosh, she's the Florence Nightingale of all taxi drivers. Perhaps it's also because she barely hits 60 on a highway, HIGHWAY leh... No wonder every Tom, Harry, Ah Seng and Ah Huat want to cut our lane. Plus, she's so full of nonsense, (we can get obscenely crude when the 3 of us come together) coming up with an alternative for 'luncheon meat' that kinda makes your stomach turn at the first mention of it. (haha.. chio would know) She makes up 2 parents, no, allow me to correct myself, she's makes up WAY more than 2 parents. Without her we'd probably be selling tao huay at Geylang by now whilst giving out flyers concurrently.


My nonsense sister pretending that she's conjoined to my mother's shoulder.... act cute lor.. haha.. Honestly, we're a family of capable women, that's what you get when you have a useless man around. But it's good training I reckon. =)

No comments: