Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wriggling Yellow Stuff

I officially am averse to unknown, mushy yellow stuff. Not too long ago, as some of you might have heard, I had the unfortunate experience of discovering a maggot in my over-over-ripe banana. I was peeling the banana's skin when I saw it's bruise, upon closer examination, I noticed that the bruise was moving. It didn't take me long to realise what THAT meant.

Today was a horror story, my sister had been smelling something bad in the kitchen and pulled her guts together to open the kitchen cupboard. There lay an intimidating scene... a covered kuali (you know that think to char kuay teow) SO what lay inside the kuali that was so revolting? There sat a metal container of yellow goo, with funny stuff around it. Here's the best part, IT WAS MOVING. There were freaking maggots in there!! The slop was alive!

I'm not going to cook or step into the kitchen as much as I can for the next few weeks at least~

And I definitely wont be eating bananas or corn

No comments: