Monday, December 12, 2005

The Beginning

Now that I am finally (for the past month) liberated from the clutches of books, I decided that it was much better if I were to not let my brain sit, rot and grow gangrene. I shall aim to make this blog readable, (meaning using extremely LARGE fonts of SENSIBLE colours) entertaining, (laugh. Now.) and up to the standards of the name stated above.

I ultimately think blogging is actually very good. It's good for the psychotic souls who need to blabber incessently whether there is or is not an audience (E.g. Moi). It's REALLY great for the pathetic, low-self-esteem people who wallow endlessly in their pity and failed fantasies (although this leads to their blog being extremely SucKy) And it's extremely beneficial to those who actually choose to Write full paragraphs of text which make sense and rhythm to perhaps, improve their English in their futile attempts to do well for GP.

Unlike those who write like this to 'create impact'.

Or to rite lyke thish onesh...

Or those who choose to plainly be...

Monosyllabic.

Or, Bisyllabic.

Forgive me for I tend to create my own words to express myself. I am, after all, part of the former of the latters which are so very offensive in nature. (Basically my English sucks and I'm trying to improve it by blogging. HaH.)

Now then, seeing that it seems as if I have written a considerable amount of which I am rather proud of, I shall choose to cease my pen here. (As the Chinese always say 'ting bi') Anyways, Ryan Cabrera has invaded my head and I can no longer think clearly enough to write impressively long and complex sentences.

HAHA. Man, I am such an egotist.

No comments: