Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

well, 2 days late that is. Yay! I actually have people reading my blog! Well, of course these people are my darlings whom I would assasinate personally if they did not support my little blog. So, to encourage them further to continue their unfailing support, I shall post up a picture of them so that my hitmen will have an easier time looking for them.

Now there they are, the 2 deers of mine.

Anyways, I was thinking a little more the other day and was pondering about the mind of a guy. Perhaps I should do a little poll here, but being so web-ignorant and not having many friends who aren't, I probably won't be able to do so. For crying out loud I don't even know how to link people to my page or to have a Chatterbox or whachamacallit. (Any kind soul is MORE than welcome to help. But don't expect any pay) Despite all these setbacks, allow me to just give you a little draft on how it would have looked like.

1. Do you deem yourself as an intellectual guy?

2. Are you a himbo? (should be easy to answer right)

3. Do you prefer girls who...

a) play the classic piano or electric guitar?

b) can carry heavy loads or can't even lift her purse?

c) complying agree-er or opiniated?

d) Self-sufficient and pretty much independant or helpless and completely dependant on all male counterparts around her?

All right I realised that the questionaire doesn't look pretty nice in the blogster format, so I shall just stop here. Anyways, I'm really busy and have tonnes of things to do. =)

My brain's getting mushy, that's why I'm beginning to think of guys. and NO i I am NOT lesbian.

No comments: