Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thoughts?


Honestly I have been feeling rather brainless lately. I think my brain has officially stopped functioning. I used to be able to think of things, perhaps ponder a little more. I used to be able to come up with a whole blog update (witty lines and everything) within minutes, the only problem was, I was blogless then. And finally now that I DO have a blog, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to begin penning my thoughts down. Even my diary has been rather bombarded with meaningless entries and updates. My, my, what is my brain coming to?

I began flipping through an A level Physics text passed down from a church genius. I think most of you know that A level students in general have no books what so ever. The only A level textbook I had ever seen was my sister's divinity text, which was of course, the Bible. However this brilliant chap from church was somehow able to pass me a large bag of books. about two thirds of them were Physics books. He's one person I would deem as amazing. He and his brother are both deaf/half-deaf, yet the top schools, earn scholarships and play the piano. The mother is one fantastic woman! Imagine raising 2 deaf children! They are rather filthy rich by the way, my mother was handling their purchase of a piece of property quite some time ago, (I think it was 6-7 figures) but the main point is that they were very much able to pay pretty much the whole sum without the aid of a loan. Perhaps that was only for the down payment, but for goodness sake, some of us have to get a loan to pay back the loan we still owe!

So anyways, I had a sudden realisation that I really missed school. However I'm not exactly looking forward to SAJC. So far it seems to me that its filled with flirting, back-stabbing bitches whom are cunning and conniving and suave but insolent jerks from SAS. Many ex-students namely my sister have said it to be otherwise, but so far that's what I've seen during the Open House and on the streets. Oh dear... I do hope I'm wrong. And to any SAJC-ians who were involved with the Open House, IT SUCKED!

Or maybe my irrational fear is due to the fact that I've rarely been around those of 'my kind'. Namely English educated people, or slightly more articulate people. I think the fact that I'm no longer 'up there' intimidates and offends me such that I do not want to be anywhere far from the top. I guess that's what being in a losuy neighbourhood school does to you. You jsut get so complacent and content with the simple people in your school. Unlike the Einstein remakes and 'hahhah' people you would get in schools like RGS or ACS.

Ooh.. Man I suck.

No comments: