Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oi Sleeping Ugly!


I told myself that I would only allow my blog to be publisised by myself once I had hit a minimum of about 4 entries. Then at least people wouldn't feel disappointed when they went through all the trouble to get to this pathetic page. =) It also forced myself to write. Actually, I quite look forward to it. Not to worry, the frequency will definitely begin to dwindle once school term starts. Speaking of which I am terrified of. My short term dream (implying that it is highly impossible) is to go into SAJC for the first 3 months, sweep a CHARMING guy off his feet before moving on to TJC after the O'level results are out. MuaHaha... Am I daibolically evil or what? (If anyone reads this during my first 3 months in SA, please kindly disregard whatever said in the above lines)

All right, so my sister and I had quite similar sentiments after watching the pantomine Oi! Wake up Sleeping Beauty. It had been playwritten by Jonathan Lim, and for those who know that fat blob's predictable style, the night was filled with an endless trail of derogatry comments on the government, Singaporeans and the likes. It got a little repetative and pushy (as my sister said) once the second half commenced. Very much like Chestnuts (only then, the jokes were on gays and sex). He seems to be drying out of ideas. Hmm... Well, we had Beatrice Chia and Mark Richmond diagonally behind us, my mother was attempting to get me to get a cheap shot of them.

Oo.. and by the way, I've jsut gotten a new phone! Whoopie!

Do note that all/most of my posts always end with me either showing off myself or my things. You see I need a serious amount of ego boosting once in a while because no one cares to do me the honours anymore.
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I have support! haha, Thanks, I'd like to see your blog, probably really funky right...