Friday, December 30, 2005

Stresssss....

All right I think I'm like officially freaking out. My close mentor's getting married in like, 3 days time, no I don't want to marry her fiance, but the thing is the 3 of us are part of a party of 5 'sisters' for her wedding. The thing now is that we're pretty much dressless! Well, especially me. At least Cons isn't shaped irregularly! She can find a dress easy-peasy! But no, not me, I look like an over-stuffed Popiah for crying out loud!!! What's more, we're going to sing her her song! The CHINESE song she wrote, for us to sing to her husband. CHINESE mind you, CHINESE! And memory work ain't exactly my forte! And now there's this scrap book of over 30 pages to fill in like 3 days. IT's even more difficult when Everyone keeps putting off writing her a message! ArgH!!!

Thank goodness I've already finished typing the minutes from a meeting, Damn! Church people should learn to talk less! Then there wouldn't be soooo much to type. Soon I'll need to be buying equipment for the band, followed by printing stuff for the band, AhHh!!! and school's starting!

No comments: