Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Orientation Week at SAJC


I'm drained. And it's onyl the second day of orientation. Honestly I'm not enjoying it a great particular amount. It's full of shouting, screaming, sweating, smelling... I feel like I'm rotting already even though the real thing hasn't even really started. I doubt that my OG will be as clsoe as what the seniors expect us to be, currently I still am unable to see myself being close to anyone but myself. I suppose I'm not that extrovert after all. Or perhaps it's my incapability to endure peoples' shortcomings.

Oh dear... I'm really thoroughly confused. Honestly I would not like to stay in SAJC for the rest of my JC life, perhaps it's the fact that my sister was already from SA and I would not want to be seen as being in 'the same as my sister'. I can't stand it when people say that. It's not like I don't see my sister as a lousy guide to follow or what, but maybe it's partially because I don't want to remain in her shadow any longer. Hello, I have a personality you know. I'm not just Weiling's sister, or the sister who is following her sister's footsteps, or the sister who does not have her own opinion.

I AM MY OWN PERSON.

No comments: