Monday, January 09, 2006

Dang Dang Dang Dang...

All right, I suppose the title didn't give the exact effect I had expected. Anyways, for the slow ones who still cannot figure out what the title means or refers to, try saying to the tune of the Wedding March, wait, then again I think it's some other wedding song. Oh well, whatever it is, I'm basically doing a quite review of Lian Si's wedding. However due to my unavoidable forgetfulness, I hadn't brought along my camera to document the whole event. The only pictures were taken at home.

For my Darling mates who always laugh at me if I ever wear anything close to feminine, yes I DID wear a dress for the occasion.
A pink Floral one in fact. Shut up and stop laughing. At least it wasn't the nurse's dress all right...

Spending the morning at the Bride and Groom's places were awfully tiring. We were pretty much zonked out by the time the church wedding came. However the rush and excitement (and worry) of the whole event soon woke us up. The ceremony was simply
Spectacular. Besides the fact that the Bride's hair seemed to resemble the White Witch's, nothing seemed out of place. It was very well planned and carried out ironically, by the Bride and Groom themselves! They led worship, gave very subtle messages to the congregation about Christ, sang... Basically, for once the Bride and Groom did not simply say 'I do' and later shut up for the rest of the time. It goes to show what true devotion and love towards the Lord and each other can do.

Will PAP arrest me for putting up subtly evangelistic messages on my blog?Ooo...

No comments: