Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pictorials

Now I'm beginning to understand when people say they have nothing to blog about. I shall thus resort to posting up photographs from the trip the family and I made last year/month. By the ways, the sheer complexity and eloquency that is expected of me for the KI essays by the end of next year are so terrifying that I am inching closer and closer each minute to the thought of putting the whole subject down. I keep blundering when I speak, I actually said false truths. How oxymoronic (especially moronic) is that?



The picture on the left depicts one of the marble temples in the Royal temple, a place which we got conned to go to. Don't make me repeat all of it.


There was a school heritage tour at the Grand Palace too! man, look at the shoes!





Shit I suck at posting photographs. Ah, I'm not going to type or post anymore.

No comments: