Friday, January 20, 2006

MY sister the Star!~

I shall cease to write about my depressing, dull JC life and now move on to a much more enticing subject. My sister is casting in the lead role of her University Hostel's musical. Well, as it is written, directed, produced, planned, budgetted by not extremely professional University students, I wouldn't say it is of Cameron Mackintosh standard. But obviously, it is of a reasonably high standard and quality considering it being done by amateurs. And my sister is the Star!! YaY!

Allow me to post up a photo of her, I think she would kill me if she saw this, haha, I stole it from her desktop, (That's for having shared computers!) She claims that she looks horrible or puffy or fat or ugly in all of the photos, but I honestly think it's all quite all right. I mean, everyone has their good and bad shots, It's just that the person who chose the photos is either blind, irresponsible or plain stupid. (I think it's all) Anyways, proudly presenting The Star...

The guy quite cute hor? Haha... The stupidest thing was they actually took shots for the website of him WITH an ear stud. Now how stupid can that be since the musical is based in the 1970s when men were not so senseless as to poke holes in their body parts? I was rather disappointed with the teams oversights in little minute issues which do make a big difference. E.g the ear stud, the costumes, the hair.. Call me a perfectionist, but these are some itty gritty details that just spoil your whole show!

Anyways, tickets are selling at $16, and the show will be running on the 17 and 18 Febuary. (either that or 16-17) Anyways, I know that most of you have part time jobs and hence the increase in income, so come and support my sister!!!! Tag me or whatever if you are interested ok?!

Anyways, here's the incomplete publicity website, I'm doing them a favour by doing some premature publicity! haha...

http://www.kentridge.nus.edu.sg/redautumn/

No comments: