Saturday, January 07, 2006

Important things I haven't spoken of

I can barely believve it, Orientation Week is finally over. It's not that I didn't enjoy it. I did actually, even during the point when I was a mindless idiot jumping in the dark with several hundred other sweaty Saints (the term simply is gorgeous) to the booming beat of Hollaback Girl. (I simply hate that song) For once in my life, I was actually oblivious of the incredulous amount of foreign perspiration accumilating on my shirt and arms. However I tried my best to continue to ignore these traces as I caught several unbearable whiffs of myself later on. >_<

Anyways, I'm extremely looking forward to starting school proper next week! I'm looking forward even more to meeting my class! I admit that I am slightly afraid of the fact that I would be doing KI, especially when the class is saturated with scholars. (It's a class of 11) Mind you I was a nervous wreck whilst trying to get into KI. We were thrown into a freezing lecture theatre and given an hour to answer some incredible questions.

After that, 45 became 24 and we were required to attend interviews in groups of 4. With 2 scholars in your group blabbering English words which you thought no human would ever use, it tends to get a little stressful. To cut the long story short, 24 became 11 and now here we are. The KI students of SAJC. However I have this unavoidable gut feeling that I would end up dropping the subject. Then I would be forced to take up GP as well as a contrasting subject. Have I bitten off more than I can chew?

Oh well, but the fact that I have managed to get into KI as well as the comforting fact of having so many Christian brothers and sisters (real or fake, I don't know) around me does add to the pros of staying in SA after the first 3 months. =)

Good for them then, HAH!

No comments: