Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy!!

I'm in such a fantabulous mood that I just have to share it! :D:D Firstly, catching Beauty World yesterday was not exactly fantastic, but great nontheless. What was nice wasn't the cheesy, shallow lyrics or the cliche plot, but just the feeling of being brought back to a time where melodramas were super melodramatic and cliched plots were as duh as ever. The singing was pretty good too, except that Channel U superstar guy who sounded like any typical cheena singer. However he did manage to pull off being an ah beng really well.

Secondly, I didn't fall down when I ice skated today! All right I did slip once and landed on my knees, but I'm glad that I managed to overcome my short term phobia. (St0opid Nat, I had to take cab leh!) And church was great today, =) so nice and un-emo. haha,... Nevermind.

Thirdly, I'm employed/semi-employed! Thanks to darling Aipoingo! Thank God! Yay!

Fourthly, work was damn slack today, and I was in such a good mood already, me breaking the cork of a wine bottle didn't set me off too much because there were not many staff around. It's much less stressful when no one's watching. But still paiseh la, I had to get the manager to open for me.

=)=)

And finally I come home early and get to talk to my 2 most favouritest girls! ( When I'm happy I create words no matter how retarded they sound) Fei fei and Nat! yay! =)

Spread the joy! hahah.... damn high now la!

No comments: