Friday, January 25, 2008

Omg, it's a Saturday morning and already I have nothing to do! (at least I don't feel like doing anything) Freak! I'm actually bored when I've been pining for the weekend to come! Talk about greener pastures.

boredboredboredboredboredbored.

Nobody talk to me.... *pouts xw pout* I sad sad!

Sucks that the family's not in, I haven't had the chance to talk to my sister this week, and conversation with her is very important to me, it's a time where both of us get to fulfill our word quota. And stu0opid feifei has abandoned me for crummy Vietnam, so that leaves me no choice but to fultill my word quota here, typing to NOONE. Ah!!!I'm going crazy!!

Sometimes I wish I were someone with a special need, then I wouldn't be watched and wouldn't be given blardy expectations to fulfill.

No comments: