Friday, January 04, 2008

I opened a bottle of wine successfully! After one failed attempt though. I really don't feel like blogging about anything essentially interesting or thoughtful at the moment, my days whizz past so fast. Working life really isn't all that great, at least I'm not stuck with a desk job for now, I'd probably pon work like how Chio said she would. It still amazes me sometimes how susceptible we all are to our environment and how we change/conform/tweak to match what goes on in order to survive. Some call it learning, some call it losing your individuality. I call it survival depending if it's a conscious effort made to conform to what's best, and most importantly to know that you are conforming. I don't know, just blabbering crap.

I've finally woken up at 11!! WOW!

No comments: