Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bah.

You know how irritating some blogs can get where they give fragments whose meanings are only known by the writer? How inconsiderate and attention seeking! I shall do the same.

I hate this game (Must put in italics one)

Bah. I'm being grumpy angsty and emo. There come phases in life where you refuse to see the good in anything and insist stubbornly on torturing yourself with the less nice bits. It's silly, irrational and rarely gets nothing but harm done. And as a person who tries to see the logic in rationalises almost everything, it sucks even more. But I insist on doing so because it's these things I find which make you grow, and it's theraputic. Somehow the image of a perpetually happy clappy person who skips around all day round seems delusional, idealistic and very much like an airhead. There some days where you simply want to let the inner bitch out, I feel that she makes me write better. You know there are classes in France on How to be a Bitch.

Argh!

Step on my toes and you die.

No comments: