Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Kar suee (leg ache)

Roger I can't seem to leave a message at your blog! So I shall blah here, ah lian your head ah! And I wanted to tell you that I'm koping your tulan drawing! People I'm not being rude, see for yourself:

One of the most accurate potrayals of Singaporeans I've yet to see! I probably seemed to be fresh out of Woodbridge the other day when Roger sent me this random sms asking me why so many singaporeans walked around with a tulan look, causing me to laugh out loud whilst walking to the bus stop. Honestly, we just seem to have this perpetual scowl, machiam someone offend your mudder. Next campaign: Smile Singapore!

Oh dear I suddenly have a surplus of things to blog about and one post is just too short! During the one week that I lost contact with the outside world (when my net got cut off) I thought to myself, hey this isn't too bad, I could live without going online. But now when I go online and read all the updates that I've missed, I feel like a missed a week of tutorials. Haha, all right so that's an over exaggeration. So I'll finish blogging topic by topic -

1) Mr Malaysia/Roger/the only guy who'd do this in public:

We walked around numerous departmental stores yesterday in search of a 'Cheap Gawdy Men's Shirt Store'. Looks like bright florals aren't really in yet. He was looking to complete his pimp look for school prom, now all he needs is a golden tooth! I still think he'll end up looknig more like the owner of KTV Party World, pimps in singapore just don't dress like they do on tv!

Thankfully that's not the shirt he got, (unless he manages to find one today)

I normally turn my brain to power-saving mode when I go out with Roger, i.e. I'm not aware of my surroundings or where I'm heading. I just follow and walk and concentrate on not falling down. But yesterday was different because he decided to let his brain take a holiday, and what happens if 2 people turn their brains off/energy-saving? You get a whole lot of walking cos you end up walking without thinking, meaning you walk in wrong directions etc. Kinda like thoses little guys in Pacman, they just move and move and move non-stop. So, no choice, I had to play Hero and turn my brain on to full mode which hasn't been done since the last Physics paper. By 9 my brain just went on strike. haha...

Should I post about prom now? Aiyo what the hell am I doing, asking blogger questions. die, gone case. All right For all those who are DYING to see me in my clown suit...

nenni nenni poo poo! I don't want show youuuu!

Haha... so much for maturity at the age of 18. Ok la, post one photo first. Oily just shut up ok!


Nah go stare in awe at my beauty and shut up :P

No comments: