Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mish Mash

This is going to be a post of several random things, probably because I can't really gather my thoughts. And also becasue I've taken quite a bit of photos with my phone.

Malaysia was great, though I probably eroded an inch off my feet through walking so much. I think I'm now shorter. Besides the point that I walked and walked, I saw and actually fiddled with an iPhone! A real iPhone! It was pretty boring without wifi, but it looked and felt wonderful!

And of course who can go to Malaysia without eating at the all time Singaporean/touristy favourite, A&W! Courtesy of Roger who so generously used a quarter of the fuel tank just to bring me/get lost around Malaysia. Yes, I know that's the only way to find your way, haha... But it was real fun with no gah-ment in the car. Look they even keep using the glass mug!As I said this would be random, here's a cute cartoon Nat sent me, it's a really adorable and slightly sadistic series, but it's hilarious! =)And I discovered today thatI've spent about $100 on AC T shirts. Here's the collection to show for my loyalty.

No comments: