Monday, December 24, 2007

Mewwy Cwismas!!

Thanks guys for all your funny and retarded tags, I think even the dead would laugh if they read the comments left by you people! Sorry I've been mia, I haven't been angsty for the entire period that I didn't blog la, just really busy with the christmas season! I kinda got a little lazy to blog, but decided I better before people assume that I've killed myself/ killed someone and gone to jail. So... I'm NOT DEAD! haha....

I'm employed! =) I hope it stays that way though.

Have you guys seen What I like About You? It's a comedy series starring Amanda Bynes about 2 really flitty airheaded sisters. But they're not the clear cut Ashlee/Jessica Simpson bimbo blondes, they just happen to make really airheaded comments sometimes. It's hilarious, probably the only show that's my pick-me-up. Yay Yootube!

Ok I think this post sounds a little confusing and disoriented, it feels so to me probabaly because I just woke up. I actually played mahjong the whole night. WAH. And as most of you guys who play with me would know, mahjong sessions never go without jokes about my inadequacy in the Chinese language leading to stupid mistakes I make during the game. I got 2 huas, a cat and chicken, and naturally said to my friends, cat eat chicken right? Which is correct la! Which cat doesnt eat chicken! Ok nevermind, I shall not be inconsiderate to the mahjong-blur people.

Merry Christmas!

Oh man, I feel woozy

And look! It's our cute little muffin friend Ambert! Don't you think it looks like him? ( for those who have no idea who that is, he kinda really looks like this fella)

No comments: