Monday, December 31, 2007

A First

I went for my first countdown (noisy/wild) party! All right to be more exact I worked my first party, literally. It was pretty eye opening to see how a typical overpriced, overrated countdown party can be like. I can saw only 2 things, damn noisy and 'Can you repeat your order??!!'

Seeing semi-drunk grown ups shaking their bootys to thumping, repetitive music and looking all happy in their own little world is kinda funny. It seems like you're watching a display. Working in a party is probably something I'd prefer to attending one namely because for one, there's no need to worry about your outfit/appearance. The ridiculously loud music, the overfriendly half drunk people who look like they're about to collapse on you as they order their 142th glass of champagne, all this will smoking their 423rd cigarette.

Nahhh... so not something I'd enjoy unless I too were intoxicated to begin with.

No comments: