Sunday, December 30, 2007

I feel lousy... =(

*Pouts the xiangwei pout*

It's going to be 2008 and I don't feel a thing because of the lack of school. I miss the first days of schools for my past 12 years of formal education, every year, the first day of school is filled with anticipation of potentials to be fulfilled and expectations to be set. The first day of school I liked the most was the first day of Sec 4, I felt as if I owned the school as I re-stepped through the gates of my puny neighbourhood school, knowing that it would be the last and feeling as 'dua pai' as ever. Looking at the lower sec students and the annoying sec 3s (I somehow detested that batch of students) and sneering at their little miniscule brains. Haha... All right I'm not THAT mean.

Now that my years of education are over, it seems that new year has lost it's meaning. What's a new year when you're still stuck in the same job or doing that same thing? There no longer is a major change to emphasise or add to the significance of a NEW year, because there's nothing NEW! Even Uni life would be such a bore because you're still in the same year even though it's a new year. HAHA, I bet you didn't understand that. The former year refers to the academic year while the latter refers to the calender year. Hope that helped.

I hate chemistry. Gah...

Oh well, happy new year people! I'll be counting down in a mosquito infested place, not to mention smoke saturated as well.

No comments: