Sunday, March 26, 2006

Entertainment 101


Hey! I've decided to be less wordy and more entertaining, since Annie finds that my blog 'ain't rawkin no more'. Haha, I came across these 2 videos on U-tube that evening, one is downright fantastic (if you're an amateur guitarist like me) and one is downright freaking hilarious. Serious, trust me. It's been a long time since I've come this close to peeing in my pants.

So, for all you budding guitarists out there this one's for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b

By the ways, not to take credit for the video, it was introduced to me by Aiping dearest who was introduced to it by her friend. Perhaps it's him playing, haha...

All right, and here's the one EVERYONE should watch. Shoot yourself if you don't. It's WAY better than Russell Peters. But then again, even my grandma telling a joke is funnier than him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cQ3BoHFas&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b

It simply rocks!!

MY gosh, I'll put up more interesting links once in a while. But for now, since my sister sold the camera cable and I no longer can upload any new silly photographs, here's one from the Presbyterian fund-raising funfair a bunch of us from the church band went for. We paid $4 for this off-centre, mid-range resolution, amateurly taken photograph. So appreciate it!


And here's us being completely aesthetic and original. Considering that we had 6 shots to use up, a few weird ones wouldn't do any harm right? So presenting the Primate. Evolution of the intellectual to the 'kiam pa'.

No comments: