Thursday, March 02, 2006

Typically Female


We all know that the majority of us are inherently voyeuristic or have those tendencies. And I, being like any one of you curious homosapiens out there allowed myself to be led on by my quest for further knowledge. I recently found out, to my excited pleasure, that one of the St John (there really is no 's) fellas I was acquainted with very recently got married! Now this bloke isn't any old, paunchy Sirs you normally get from the HQ, this guy, to me always seemed to be a mere few years my senior. (We're talking in the range of >18) So of course I was pleasantly surprised when I saw wedding photos of the reception on Friendster!

How amazing is that!

I felt really really happy, not only for him and his new wife, but for the whole hope-emitting fact that there are still couples out there who get married at such a young age (though by now I was sure he wasn't just 18) and that these often apparently aimless and hopeless BGRs/flings actually eventually work their way to marraige! I just got all warm and fuzzy and happy that they took the relationship to a whole, mature new level. I think early (and preferably successful) marraiges are really worth looking up to. I have the tendency to be proud of young couples, hopefully they'll do the country proud by having 3 children. =)

I hope my sister gets married soon. I can barely wait!

No comments: