Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fickle Patriotism

I find myself loving my school more and more despite it being a mere 3 days since I've stepped onto the grounds of ACJC. It's not because of the people, not the facilities, not the whole happy-happy-everything-rocks mood Orientation puts you in, but the daunting impressions the teachers and principal have made on me. In my opinion, ACJC has very level-headed, well perhaps sometimes a little above the top, plans for all their students. They wish for the students as well as the school to do well. Which ever is the principal thing they want to focus on, the school's ranking or students' results, it ultimately benefits us and thus I have no problem whatsoever with their funny antics to make the students holistic. AC's secret to success is mainly the system of making students well-rounded and not simply a bunch of (snobby) muggers.

Whee!!! Haha.. All right, I'm tired and happy.

Anyways, I'm not doing KI anymore and the lousy teacher didn't even have the decency to tell me that I hadn't qualified. He simply texted me to 'check with the teachers and see if you can register'

What the hell is that?? For crying out loud not everyone's life revolves around KI! Some people have DENTAL appointments! I ended running all over the ground floor offices looking for this teacher and that. Man, what an annoying move.

No comments: