Thursday, March 09, 2006

Random entry

Do I whine? I don't whine right? Do I do I do I??? I just happen to complain a little above my average quota now that I'm experiencing new school schedules and people. Right!? Right!? I don't whine okay! My voice is way too low to qualify what I say as whining!

Haha... This is in response to what Constance told me.

Anyways, if any of you, my ever-supportive fans catch me in the act of doing so, (whining) do kindly feel free to poke, prod or slap me. However do be warned that I will retaliate extremely violently if I find the grounds on which you stand on shaky. (Watch out Cons! :D)

It took me a little more than an hour to get home by train today, I found another ACJC fella who also lives in Bedok. See, I told you this entry was random.

The ncie new friend I've made (man do I sound like a kid) Kaiqi is mental, she brought the both of us, 2 COMPLETELY average, low-level, double digit score local students to register for the Physics Olympiad cum Physics H3 lessons.

HAHA. I cracked my head off laughing as I saw the crowd gathering outside the class room today, what the hell are we idiots doing here!? I thought. HAHA. Well, it's just for the fun of it. Not much obligations because the other scholar/neurotic students signing up are more than glad to see you leave the 'course'. Lessons start the following Tuesdays by the way, 1630-1800. Cool eh?

I'm not doing KI anymore. Honestly I'm a little sad but yet it's a complete liberation for me. The marginal benefit exceeds the Marginal costs. Guess what subject I took in replacement of KI?? Haha...

I found this picture of Shiyun extremely amusing and have hence decided to post it so that she'll regret not supporting my blog, (Don't think I don't know if you don't come!=P)


I miss SA a little, especially my nice scholar friend Vedika, see, I give credit. I really hope our SHS people are enjoying it there though, I was really glad Rach made it there, she's got the makes of an SAian, don't ask me what it is.

No comments: